Story House Egmont Ltd – Online Safety Rules
There are few rules for parents to be aware of when it comes to keep your child safe online.
1. BE AWARE of how much your child spend online, who they talk to and what information they publicly share, especially on social media.
2. CONTROL PERMISSIONS to share personal information (an email address for example), especially when your child wish to enter competitions.
3. PREFER the usage of a username over your real name online.
4. DON’T SHARE photos of your child online and on social media.
5. NEVER SHARE your full name, home address, telephone on ANY public sites, such as social media or anyone online.
6. USE PARENTAL BLOCKS to keep your child away from illicit consent.
7. ENSURE that the websites your child is using have explicit Privacy Notice in regards to personal data.
Please read our full Privacy Notice.